Wednesday, March 10, 2010

4. West Side Market

I am going to try and do the best that I can and explain the amazingness that is The West Side Market!  This market is unlike any I had ever been to ( I am from a small town in W.V.).  The hustle and bustle makes for a one of a kind experience that you truly have to be there to really get what I am talking about.   West Side Market has roughly around 100 vendors and 180 stands , there is 99 in the main building and 81 in the fruit and vegetable arcade.  The vendors are fascinating to watch as they try and sell you their products ranging from meats, cheese, fruits, vegetables,jellies, pastas, sauces and much more.   I could go on and on but there is such a wonderful variety it is too hard to point out all of the awesome things that makes it what it is today!  They have free samples which is always alot of fun, and they love the kids : ) !  I want anyone who has never been or may have forgotten about the West Side Market to go there and see what makes it unique and different and a part of many families traditions since 1902. It would be a great day trip with the family no need to spend money just go and enjoy your day !
HOURS OF OPERATION MONDAY & WEDNESDAY: 7am - 4pm FRIDAY & SATURDAY: 7am - 6pm 
http://www.westsidemarket.org/

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! Thank you for writing about the things one can do in Ohio. I can't see any pictures.

    ReplyDelete